Trumbull Industries was founded in 1922 in Trumbull County,
Ohio and operates 6 branches in Ohio and Pennsylvania. In addition to Municipal products,
the company has sales divisions of Plumbing, Industrial,
Kitchens and Home Center Products.
The company operates a national line of "manufactured waterworks specialty products" which was started in 1982.
In 1984, Trumbull began its treatment plant division, providing various specialized products and services. This division acts as a manufacturer's rep for leading manufacturers of plug, butterfly and control valves.
In 1986, Trumbull opened a yard in the Pittsburgh market, in conjunction with theclosing of the yard
of a major supplier of ductile pipe, valves and hydrants.
In 1988, Trumbull began contract service work, which includes valve insertion, linestopping and tapping through 16". In 1991, the assets of
a small hydrant company were acquired, including its machine shop.
In the 1990's, the Meadville, Pennsylvania and Akron, Ohio branches became waterworks stocking locations, staffed by personnel
dedicated to municipal sales.